Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Travels

Susie says, KAYA!

This challenge is easy for me as i always do double-pagers. If I join KAYA or other contests then that's the only time I do one page. But i still make sure the next page has the same paper or color. I like to put lots of photos so a double-pager is ideal for me.




Journaling:
Manila, Feb.2007. First airplane ride, baptismal, 16 days.
Phuket.Sept 2007
Bkk. 11 months
Bali. May 2008. Mother's day gift of daddy.
Macau. 13 months. Venetial Hotel
Singapore. We met good old friends again.
Materials Used:
K & Co. papers. Buttons. Craft knife. Stickers.Chipboards.
Technique:
Layering, paper matting

About ME:
I'm Susie, 38 years old, living in Hongkong, married for 10 years, with 18-month-old son. Been scrapping since 2002. SAHM with part-time job as a mystery shopper.

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Buti ka pa you're used to double pages. I've only done one double pager since I started scrapping again. Your LO turned out to be really nice.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful double layout Susie ! I love the color combinations !

Anonymous said...

I love the teeny tiny mail on top of your picture! :)