Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Want to Remember

Chiqui says, KAYA!

I really liked the 1st challenge for this month so I had no second thoughts on joining. This is actually my first time to join the Kaya challenge & I’m glad I was able to whip up this layout. Can’t wait to see the remaining challenges for the month. I’m hoping I can do all four. I scrapped one of my DD’s latest pic, which is now one of my favorites.


Journaling:
I want to remember… your funny antics…the way you look at me with those round eyes…the innocence of your face…our little conversations. Don’t grow up so fast my dear! (10-18-08)

Materials Used:
PPS: Webster’s Pages Beautiful & Basic Grey Sugared; Making Memories Noteworthy Journaling Notebook; Making Memories Tiny Alphas; Doodlebug Loopy Alphas; Basic Grey Sugared Element Stickers; American Crafts Slick Writer; Colorbox Fluid Chalk (rouge & chestnut roan).

About Me:
I’m Chiqui Gutierrez, part time pediatrician, full time wife & mother to 2 girls (Julia is 6 & Ally is 2). I’ve been scrapping since July 2007 & enjoying it immensely. You can see more of me & my layouts at my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com. See you!

4 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

What an adorable LO. That little girl is so cute! I love her smile.

CraftFairy said...

Love the arrangement of your bow and the rose!

tnapay said...

a very lovely, girly page. the colors are so soft. :)

Lee i. said...

lovely, specially yung pink ribbon and pink rose. so dainty.