Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bless This Child

Helga says, KAYA!


Journaling:
Lord we pray that Ike will grow to Love and Serve You. Today we offer him to You. May you continue guide and bless him. We promise to nurture him with LOVE.

Materials Used:
Patterned papers: Basic Grey, MM Stamps: AL Stampology by Heather Bailey, Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, Flowers: Prima

Techniques Used/Process:
I used the AL stamps to create a frame for the photo. I also used it to make a border around the title. Then I just layered most of my materials.

About ME:
Hi! I'm Helga Payawal-Vergara and I'm a SCRAPAHOLIC. I've been a scrapaholic since 2003.I love to scrap photos of my husband Gilfred, son Ike and our journey through life. You can find out more about me at www.helgapayawal-vergara.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Love your style, Helga! Really like how you layered and yet kept everything uncluttered!

Lee i. said...

love it - the layering, the stamping...in contrast to mine, mukhang pinag-isipan. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

love the distressed edges. great picture too :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

another great creation Helga!