Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love Your Smile

Marian says, KAYA!

I was planning to scrap these pictures and the Kaya challenge requiring a bow was perfect to match the bow on Sophia's headband. Didn't spend too much time looking for the perfect papers and materials because of the early deadline. This is based on a Page Map.

Journaling:
I love your smile. It showcases your dimples and shiny white teeth. It reflects your personality and happy disposition. Recently it has been so much easier to coax you into posign & smiling for the camera. I hope this continues so you'll be Lola's favorite model.

Materials:
All papers SEI Twitterpated line, chipboard Scrapworks & Maya Road, 2 cm grosgrain ribbon from my stash, Adirondack paint daubers. Tools: Fiskars Threading Water punch, Sizzix Bigs Serif Essentials Alphabet

About ME:
I love arts and crafts especially scrapping, stamping, card making and taking photos. My favorite subjects are my daughters and granddaughter. I have been scrapping for more than 3 years but I believe there is still so much to learn. I like to try new techniques and get so excited when I see the finished product. You can see some of my layouts herehttp://sentimentalmarian.blogspot.com

13 comments:

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow ms marian!!! your Los is so cute!!! gaya ng model!!! ilove those hearts and the color and the overall feel is so sweet!!! galing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marian, Beautiful layout with a lovely smiles of a cutie girl!

Anonymous said...

bagay yung pics sa theme na ribbon bow. Ang bilis mo makagawa Marian!

Anonymous said...

fun LO, tita marian! I love how the red ribbon matched that of sophia's headband. pretty girl :)

Anonymous said...

I love the matching ribbons, so cute!

Unknown said...

Hey marian, this is a good idea. I love that dress selection and the wonderful red color ribbon with beautiful smile, it was a good idea. And I love the cute smile of the little girl. this pictures is really awesome.

--------------------------
bobwilliams
SMO

marking said...

Thanks for all your comments. I really had fun making it.

Anonymous said...

hi marian, you cant help but smile after looking at your LO. sophia's smile is just contagious and of course the LO is really really nice :)

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

super duper cute LO!!! galing ng pics of Sophia...she is such a charmer!

Chiqui said...

nice smile sophia! hay naku, my 2-yr old is the same, before it was hard to take good pics of her, now she's no longer camera shy. hehe.

Lee i. said...

When I first saw this, I immediately thought "Snow White". She's prettier than Snow White though. :-) Love it.

CraftFairy said...

Love the bows and the smiles, dimples and all! She's lovely. and yeah... she is Snow White!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

This is too cute! The LO itself & that cute little girl is so charming!