Sunday, November 23, 2008

11th

Ems says, KAYA!

Thanks Marj for another exciting but manageable challenge! I planned and finished a different LO for Alexa only to find out that it should be with a visible journalling. So I made another one today, thanks to you, it pushed me to create another one so I can work on my backlog in Alexa's First Year's album. This is a double 8x11 page that records her 11th month.


Materials Used:
DCWV cardstock; Urban Lily, Kaiser Kraft, PC Rob & Bob, DCWV PPs; MM paint; colorbox ink; AL journalling stamp; lace.


About ME:
I'm Ems! Started scrapbooking the right way in 2003. Subject of my work was usually my daughter Gaby until the birth of my 2nd baby, Alexa, last Octobre 2007. Backlog keeps on piling up so I have to have a goal to have more LOs to slip into my blank albums. With only 4 (or 5?) pages to go to hit my target of 52 lay-outs for 2008, I'm getting there....

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Oh I love the photo strips! Nice LO! :)

Unknown said...

Your pages are light and bright!! I like it's so sweet...

Roxannee

Anonymous said...

ay, gorjus! this is a very sweet 8.5x11 spread. lurrrrrve it! :)