Thursday, November 13, 2008

At The Beginning

Diane says, KAYA!

Negative space is what I really want to do. I am an embellishment lover and I tend to put a lot of it on my pages. And negative space will de-clutter my pages I think. hihihih! So this is really an accomplishment to me. Making a less embellish page. Less nga ba? Thanks again Marj for this FUN challenge!

This page is for my new found friend Melissa and his boyfriend Jeff. I love her to bits so I made this page for her. And I also had it framed and will give this to her this evening. We will have dinner with Jun and his boyfriend Jeff. Double date ba ito? ahhahaha! I need to post this after 5:30pm, when she is home already so that she won't see this. I want to surprise her. Btw, the title is their theme song, At The Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis. I also love this song.

TFL!

Here it is:



Click the photo to view larger.
Journaling:
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
~At The Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis

Materials Used:
Kraft Paper, Prima Journal papers, Heidi Swapp flower, AC Ribbon, AC Thickers, AC Mini Marks, K & Company Die Cut Tags, Buttons, MM staple, Colorbox Ink, AL Stamp, Steadler Triplus Pen.

Techniques Used:
Stamping, Handwritten Journaling, twisted Ribbon.

About ME:
I am Diane, 25 years old from Bicol, Philippines. I am happily married to Jun for 4 years going 5 this November 29th. Blessed with an angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale. He is my inspiration to scrap. I make scrapbooks because of him and I want to continue scrapping for him. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I am also a proud owner of Nikon D80 and I am still learning how to use it. I hope to scrap more beautiful photos this time. To know me more and be updated on my life please visit my blogs A handful of Surprises and My Paper Scraps. Thank you so much!

9 comments:

tnapay said...

hi diane. :) a very lovely layout.

Gracie Ann Tan said...

How sweet of you naman. Ang sarap mo pala maging friend, di Lang basta LO eh, nakaframe pa talaga! I'm sure they'll love your gift. Ang ganda at malinis ang pagkagawa. I love the look of Kraft paper.

Chiqui said...

I like the look of this layout, everything go so well together.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi diane! i saw this one na diba and i already told you how i love your layouts palagi... ganda all the details esp the ribbon! like na like ko un ginaawa. Great job sis!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies! Nakakataba ng puso. I wanna scrap more dahil sa sinabi nyo. hihihi!

Candy said...

Beautiful, Diane!!! Just beautiful!!!

Lee i. said...

beautiful. love the play of colors at ang linis. everything worked well together and it's all so balanced

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

very nice Diane!

Anonymous said...

great LO, diane! :)