Sunday, November 9, 2008

So Happy Together

Roxannee says, KAYA!

It was a daily routine for Ashton and Nanay to sit on the backyard swing while waiting for me to come back from school runs.



Journaling:
Dear Nanay, Thanks for dropping by just to see me and play with me. Love, Ashton xoxo Autumn 2007

Materials Used:
yellow cardstock from Craft Market, Bostik Glue, Fancy Pants Fresh Mod acrylic stamps, Versa color Inks (olive and ceduna), blue and pink paper, green patterned paper, fiskars border punch, Tacky Adhesive Glue, Grant alpha stamps, sticky dots, pearls, alpha chip board, foam stamps by Pebbles Inc., Brilliance ink by Tsukineko (Pearl Orchid and Lightning Black), olive ric rac, that flower sticker, stripey ribbon.

Techniques Used:
cutting and stamping

About ME:
Hi I'm Roxannee and I am so hoping that this entry will make it to the deadline. (Roxannee, I'm glad you made it. - Lee)

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

What a sweet LO!

Lee i. said...

love the ric rac and the bow which ties all the elements together