Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sweet Thing

Donna says , KAYA!

I'm posting with a disfunctional monitor... it's color green right now and I have no idea how my layout looks like after cropping it in AP. Again, I used last year's photos of my niece coz I'm trying to lessen my backlog. I make layouts in double every time, for me and for my SIL, so you might have seen these photos with these papers a long time ago (last year is a long long time already when it comes to scrapbooking stuff lol!).. Anyways, here's my take on the first challenge. Thanks for looking!!!

Journaling:
Cheska's 2nd birthday celebrated with a Red Ribbon cake.
March 12, 2007
Dahlia St.

Materials:
Bazzill cardstock, 3BIAR papers and diecut tags, 7 gypsies clip, ribbons, bear charm, pen, Fiskars border punch.

About ME:
Hi! I'm Donna Espiritu.
I design for My Little Attic, Scrapbooks Hawaii, Dixie Pieces Digital and Black Magic Sketches. See more of me here, MY SCRAPBOX. Thanks!

4 comments:

CraftFairy said...

Donna, I love your colors!!! and how you did the LO, and how you decorated your bow, and how you used kiddie pictures for these colors, and how beautiful this is!, and I can go on and on....

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Beautiful LO Donna! It's such a sweet & cute work. That cake looks yummy too. Hehe.

tnapay said...

hi donna. :) i agree that this is a yummy-yummy page. the colors suits the subject, para tuloy chocolate ang whole layout mo. :)

Lee i. said...

i love the colors of thie LO. pinks and browns - ganda. but then again, it's donna. so no surprise there.