Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seven random facts about me

Marix says, KAYA!

Negative or white space is always a struggle fo me, this LO looks raw for me. Anyway, I've been longing to create an LO from a blog tag, so finally here it is ... the seven random facts about me.
Journaling:
I prefer chocolates than chips
Rocky Road is my all time favorite ice cream flavor
My notebook RAM is only 512mb *argh*
OP is my current huggable *a stuffed panda from Ocean Park*
We Got Married, a Korean show makes me laugh
I have a cold that won't go away :(
I do my own facial, foot spa, pedicure and hot oil.

Materials Used:
MME pp, KI chipboards, colorbok alpha and journaling block stickers, MM small alpha stickers, Doodlebug paper frills, Prima flowers, ribbon, brad, MM paint

Techniques Used/Process:
painting the edges, machine stitching (but it's not obvious in the photo)

Hi Marix/Benga here! I have a blogcandy coming soon, I hope you'll find time to drop by at my blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

this is a fun lo. i can see the negative space quite clearly, and yet there's still alot of details to feast the eyes on. it's not raw at all, marix. love it.

Anonymous said...

fun LO! very candid. love your picture inside the flower :)

tnapay said...

galing benga. :) very nice concept and though that is a small picture, it is the focus of your layout. :)