Friday, November 7, 2008

Phil @ 1

Janis says, KAYA!

I had a hard time making this challenge - - I initially thought bows are girly plus I'm not an expert bow-maker (I always ask my sister to do it for me when needed). I made a romantic LO of my daughter (using the Webster's Pages papers I bought from Iris) which I intended to submit for this challenge but I couldn't squeeze in the bow so I had to do another one. Luckily, I remembered seeing Nita Ang's LOs for Memorylane Store and was really inspired with her work. I have the same Kelly Panacci papers for the longest time - - I just tweaked some bits and added the bow. Thanks Marj for this challenge and Nita for the inspiration.


Journaling:
At 1, you like to be always cuddled by Mommy and Daddy. You're addicted to Brainy Baby DVDs. You truly are one sweet and smart kid.

Materials Used:
Papers by Kelly Panacci, AAS chipboard alphas (painted with acrylic and doodled with white sakura pen) , cuttlebug diecuts (concentric circle, circle from harmony alphabet dies, tiny tags), AAS ribbon, mm black alphabet shimmer sticker, AAS safety pins, AAS foam, clear Dymo tape, buttons, red coffee stirrer (hehehe), acrylic paints, sakura pens for the doodlings, colorbox ink for the distressing.

About ME:
Happy to report that I have made one skirt (a handsewn tutu) for my daughter to match her fairy outfit last halloween (yey!!!).... I'm currently addicted to my sakura pens (must have all colors!!!)... and Minute Maid Pulpy Orange juice drink... and acne dots from Bench (mwahahaha)...

4 comments:

Lee i. said...

Love the dimension and layers you added to the circle patterns. And what a great idea to tie a "lollipop" with a ribbon. Very playful LO bagay na bagay sa photo.

Anonymous said...

great take on a boy LO, janis! that lollipop is such a novelty in there :)

CraftFairy said...

Very bright and fun LO. The blue bow goes well with the boy-LO.

Gracie Ann Tan said...

What a fun LO! That coffee stirrer made the perfect lollipop stick.