Sunday, November 23, 2008

Q & A with a 6 year old

Chiqui says, Kaya!

I didn’t think I’ll be able to make a layout for this week’s challenge but I’m glad I did! I like the distressed look in layouts but somehow, when I try it myself, the layout doesn’t look “distressed.” Well. I hope this is good enough. I’ve also been doing “interview” type journaling for my daughter Julia to highlight her interests per year. Did one at 4 & 5 years old, & now at 6 years old.




Journaling:
What’s your favorite movie/show? High School Musical 3
Favorite song? Can I have this dance
Favorite food? Magicaroni & kutsinta
Who is your best friend? Pia, and Angela
What is your favorite color? Violet and Pink
What keeps you busy? ballet

Materials Used:
DCWV cardstock; Pink Paislee Pop Fashion pps; Scenic Route Savannah pps; AC thickers; Making Memories tiny alphas; Making Memories paint; Colorbox fluid chalk (chestnut roan); Autumn Leaves buttons.

Techniques Used:
paper tearing, crumpling, inking

About ME:
I’m Chiqui Gutierrez, part time pediatrician, full time wife & mother to 2 girls (Julia is 6 & Ally is 2). I’ve been scrapping since July 2007 & enjoying it immensely. You can see more of me & my layouts at my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com. See you!

3 comments:

CraftFairy said...

Wow! I love your idea of a yearly Q&A - it is so worth for her to read in the future! Lovely take on the challenge! TFS.

marking said...

Hi Issa. love the interview idea. Will have to dothat too. Lovely LO.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the photo's edges :) and the interview is such a great idea!