Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 friends

Cel says, KAYA!


Journaling:
5 friends. Together on Maan's birthday celebration back in college. Gem, Maan, Cel, Johnafer and Lorie. We were really tight then. Sad that I lost contact with Gem and Johnafer. Happy for all these memories!

Techniques used:
Used Making Memories distressing tool to distress the edges of the patterned paper. Sanded the edges of the photos. Painted the chipboard swirl with Ranger Distress Crackle paint and then inked with Ranger Distress Ink. Inked crumpled paper (used as photo mat) with Ranger Distress Ink.

Materials used:
CS {Provo}, PP {7 gypsies, Daisy D's}, chipboard swirl {Fancy Pants), paint {Ranger Crackle paint}, ink {Ranger Distress Ink}, stickers {7 gypsies), alpha {AC Thickers vinyl}, pen {Sakura}.

About ME:
I am a senior associate in a public accounting firm. I became addicted to this hobby in 2007. Most of my layouts are about my friends, family, and me and bf of more than 10 years, Ivan. I am also very interested in photography and plan to join a beginners class in the near future. I hope I'd get to know you all and attend the EBs hopefully if its close to Quezon City. Do visit me at my blog http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job on the multi-photo placement, cel! :)

tnapay said...

very good take on the challenge. a simple yet very elegant page. :)