Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stroll in the Park

Jeanie says, KAYA!

This is the a real challenge for me because I usually try to fill up my page as much as possible but I did enjoy the entire process and the final outcome. Maybe I’d have another go at negative spaces soon.


Journaling:
This was taken a year ago and now you have a baby…how fast time flies!

Materials Used:
Cardstock: WRMK; PP: MME; Letter Stickers: Doodlebug, Making Memories; Journaling Card: Making Memories; Stamp: Autumn Leaves, October Afternoon; Glitter: Doodlebug; Ink: Tsukineko Brilliance.

Techniques Used/Process:
Paper Cutting, Stamping

About ME:
I have the most supportive fiancée. When I started scrapping a little over a year ago, he bought me a scrap folio to put all my stuff in. At that time, all my stuff could still fit in and there was room to spare. A week ago, he brought a 4-tier expandable rack for all my scrapbook stuff. Needless to say, the folio has long been filled up. And as with the previous year, he continues to bring me to all my scrapbook events, including shopping. To learn more about me, you can check out my blog at http://jeaniebnieva.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Candy said...

SWEET!!! Love the layering, the colors, everything!!!

Lee i. said...

this is so sweet, the colors, the photos. love it.

Anonymous said...

ditto to what candy and lee said :)