Sunday, November 23, 2008

Laugh

Judy says, KAYA!

This is a photo of my niece Lara laughing --- in a distressed look page. I want to capture different emotions of people which are evident in my other layouts. Thanks, Marj!


Journaling:
The sound of your laughter always brings me cheer. You’ve stolen my heart with your joyful ring.

Materials:
Pps- Sweet Spring (Fancy Pants), Canopie (7gypsies), Vintage Photo corner (WRMM), Tea Dye Distress Ink ( Ranger), embellishment (AAS), Sakura Pen

Techniques Used:
Tearing, curling, inking, cutting. I tore the patterned paper to form the petals of a flower then put ink.

About ME:
Hi! I’m Judy. I’m still learning and enjoying myself with this hobby and at the same time preserving my most cherished family photos and memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the curled flowers :)

marking said...

I love the flowers

Unknown said...

Judy i LOVE those flowers!!! Pagaya ha!!!