Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sisters

Marix says, KAYA!

I initially have second thoughts of joining this week's challenge coz I have a lot of errands to take care of and I'm a bit busy in my social life hehehe. When I came home tonight I saw this lilac satin ribbon lying in my table, I said to myself I still have time and gave it a try... if I don't make it on time it's still ok at least I have another page to tuck inside my album. But I made it on time afterall, here's my deadline beater LO.


Journaling:
We may not be born of the same mother but they are my sisters born in my heart.

Materials used:
Grant CS, Love Elsie pp, AC thickers, Prima flowes, CB gems, On the dot die cuts, K&Co chipboards, creative cafe button, satin ribbons, trim, pin, butterfly, Inque Boutique stamp, Versamark, PearlEx, stickles, Fiskars border punch

Techniques:
Stamping, coloring with PearlEx

Hi! Marix/Benga here, I miss Jollibee! I'm busy planning for Christmas craftiness, I do hope I can come up with something and share them at my blog.





3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Beautiful entry! Your journaling is very heartfelt too.

tnapay said...

i would agree with gracie. :) girl na girl ang kulay. :-D

Lee i. said...

love the flowers, the tiny butterflies and the bow, and all the other elements. very pretty.