Sunday, November 9, 2008

Remember

Candy says, KAYA!

I didn't think I'd be able to make this challenge, but with a little effort, I was able to squeeze it in. Glad to have done it!


Journaling:
Galo met his paternal grandmother on a visit to the cemetery. He had no fear, only questions. Typical of a young child. A day to remember.

Materials:
Bazzill cs, AC Amplified Woodstock, Tinkering Ink For the Birds, MME Tres Jolie Mon Cheri Girl Card, MME Tres Jolie Birthday Boy Frame, Daisy d's RubOns Chloe Marie Ornate Elements, MM 5th Ave Blossoms and Buttons, Bo Bunny Bella Journee circular brad, Carolina's lace (cut into a flower for the ribbon), Carolina's ribbon, Stickles Dark Blue, Leeho white glitter, Whispers Dual Tip Markers Vintage, Versamark Watermark, Perfect Pearls Blue Patina, Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan, Pigma Micron 03.

Techniques Used:
Hand tearing of CSand photo, inking sides and photo, rubbing perfect pearls patina for aged look, doodling and adding glitter for feathers of the bird, handwritten journal.

About ME:
I love making LOs of my son and of my ancestors. I am very comfortable with the vintage look but love experimenting with bright colors, esp. earth and nature colors, whenever possible. Scrapbooking is a passion and an expression of my soul and of my life. You can check out my work at http://eyecandyscrap.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

sahmae said...

I love every thing in your entry!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Siyempre coming from Candy... always magaling!

tnapay said...

i always loved your style candy. :)

Lee i. said...

sigh...this is just lovely. always loving your style i am.