Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Princess

Issa says, KAYA!

I love this week's challenge! Negative or White space is always my favorite scrapping style. Again, I scrapped my youngest niece Gracie with his Lolo Bill, my favorite uncle.


Journaling:
Sweet little Princes Gracie with Lolo Bill * September 2008

Materials:
I used here Basic Grey Cupcake pps-candles, mac 'n cheese, celebrate, confetti, BG fibers and cardstock stickers, corrugated board, cardstocks, Maya Road chipboard crown, AAS felt ribbon, buttons, DMC thread, lace, glittered glue and K & Company tags.

About ME:
Issa Lucido, SAHM to two boys Luigi, 14 and Lorenzo, 4 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! I love to scrap my kids' experiences and happenings. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and became hooked since 2006. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the clustered pix and embellies on the foregroud, issa! :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

thanks Bjay!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Lovely LO Issa! Wow kapangalan ko pala niece mo. She's cute. Ganda ng pagka arrange ng elements.

Chiqui said...

Ang ganda naman nito!!!

Donna Espiritu said...

hi issa! uy meron lace! hehehe love your take on the challenge, really pretty layout!

Candy said...

You never fail to amaze me, Issa!!! It's so simple and yet draws attention to the photos!!! Galing!

Lee i. said...

love the cluster of photos and that sweet lace. what a darling of a princess.

Benga said...

agree ako, great clustering and the frame border! great concept!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

salamat po sa inyong lahat!