Friday, November 14, 2008

Bella

Marjorie says, KAYA!
(better late than never)

This should have been posted when i issued challenge #2. But something came up and i couldn't, for the life of me, scrap a page for this. I finished this layout Tuesday but wasn't able to post it right away. My younger daughter's name is ISABELLA. Her nickname was supposed to be Bella but her Ate would pronounce it as BEA. And it remained that way. But after reading Twilight, i now intend to call her BELLA.


Materials Used:
basic grey pp, thickers, american crafts journaling sticker, the paper studio buttons, fancy pants chipboards, copic marker, tape measure ribbon (misc), prima.

About ME:
My name is Marjorie, my friends call me Marj. I've been scrapping since May of last year. I have two daughters and they give me tons of photos to scrap. I have to admit, i am behind with my scrapping all of them.

11 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

hi marj! beautiful layout abt Bella :)
thank you for this challenge, sobrang nachallenge tlga ko kse mahirap mag-white space effectively hehehe
mwuah!!!

Chiqui said...

so very pretty!!!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

wow what a pretty LO! And what a pretty little girl. Her name really suites her.

Mia Castrillo said...

I love this page! I love white space! Teeheehee! :-)

Anonymous said...

ty for teaching tigas ulo scrappers like me to learn new things,... ty for inspiring us -- by the way i love your new hair do ---- i feel like its such a liberating experience to have no mess no stress styles,.... it really suits you -- very chic !
jo

Roxannee said...

Ang galing mo talaga salamat sa challenge ha.

tnapay said...

very lovely page about a very lovely girl with a very lovely name. :-D

Candy said...

Beautifully done, Marj!!! Yes, your style is really quite elegant and just drop-dead gorgeous!!! (Just like the partner of Bella!!! LOL!)

Lee i. said...

Bow talaga ako sa master. Graet use of negative space. And i Do wish that Bella will meet her Edward someday. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

very pretty! and sarap tingnan :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

I agree with you Bjay!