Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cowboy

Berna says, KAYA!

Being newbie in scrapbooking world, distressing is one of the most interesting technique that I had learned. Well I love Tim Holtz, it’s really perfect for this technique. Of course cotton buds for tearing.


Journaling:
OUR FAVORITE COWBOY !!!
One of the treasure that our family have is my youngest nephew. Well, who knows that he might be a real cowboy someday! I am so excited to show him this photo when he get a little older. I remember his dad (my brother), when we were both young.

Materials and tools used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Button and lace; Scrapworks patterned paper; Maya road chipboard
All About scrapbooking pattern paper; All about scrapbooking lace flower; My Style (butterfly)
Madera Island die cut tags (journaling)

About ME:
My friends call me Berna, I am 29 years old, still single but I a have loving partner for 8 years. His name is Jammy and we're still counting for an additional hundred years. Taking photos and traveling are the most pleasurable things that I do. Ooooops ! Before I forget I love shoes and can’t live without coffee. Recently I started scrapbooking, and I realized that the photos that I had taken are best coalesced with a scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Hey Berna, you're LO is pretty good for a newbie ha. Keep it up & hope to see more of your creations.

Anonymous said...

you pretty much ain't so newbie at all! love the funky elements here :)