Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Heart My Garden

Roxannee says, KAYA!

I had a hard time looking for pictures to scrap...so I took photographs of my plants.



Journaling :
I've always thought that I don't have a GREEN thumb. With the kind of climate here in Australia, it is not very easy to grow plants. But it's only a matter of CHOICE what to have in the garden...And if I LOVE what I'm doing, nothing is impossible.

I learned to LOVE succulents...they are very HARDY and fun to grow. Roses are needy, they are like us women- moody,fragile, but irresistible and beautiful.
Roxannee 2008

Materials:
white cardstock, fancy pants and inque boutique stamps, brilliance inks, blings, fountain pen, pink vellum (heart), corner rounder punch.

Techniques used:
stamping, cutting

About ME:
Hi I'm Roxannee can't say much again...this is my 1ST ever double page. I hope you enjoy my plants as much as I do.
You might want to spare some time visiting my blog here.

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

I love the simplicity of this LO. Minimal use of embellishments and paper. Kahit photos pa lang kasi maganda na. =)

Anonymous said...

uy ang ganda! you have a beautiful garden! and also a beautiful layout.