Monday, November 10, 2008

1st Joy Ride & In June

Ems says, KAYA!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to upload last weekend since we had no internet at home. I know these are late but I'd like to share them as non-entries.

1st Joy Ride

Materials Used:
Fancy pants/MME/Kaiser Craft pps; Fancy Pants felt shape; blings; K&Co chipboard tag, photo turn & photo corner; MM metal word and bling brad; AC thicker; paper ribbon; local ribbons; Prima flowers; alpha buttons; fibers; Heidi Grace Birdie Stamp; mesh; colorbox ink.

In June (recording Alexa's milestones on her 9th month)

Materials Used:
Provo Craft pps; K&Co epoxy stickers; Prima flowers; blings; local ribbons; colorbox ink; MM fibers; SEI tags.

About ME:
Hi! I'm Ems! With 45+ LOs to date since January 2008, I'm glad that I'm living up with my self-imposed goal of finishing at least 1 LO a week. This is a far cry from my usual 1-LO a month the past years. I still have less than 2 months to go to mark it as "accomplished". Hope I will
keep it up with all these Christmas activities coming up...PLUS meeting deadlines and targets at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahw, gorjus!

clap*clap*clap*

at least achievable ang goal! :)