Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day

Berna says, KAYA!


Journaling:
It was a beautiful and cool day in Genting, Malaysia. I feel so blessed looking and feeling God’s creation.

Materials and tools used:
Color box (ink pad-bronze), Glitter Glue (the cheapest I saw in bookstore), Adhesives
Making Memories journaling book (for journaling), Bottons (from the old clothes, thanks Mom), Hambly Screen Prints, All About Scrapbooking (patterned paper, chipboard alpha, foam, satin flowers, eyelets, glitter sticker), Ribbon ( Recycled from the gift wrapped given to me last year), My Mind’s Eye Patterned Paper

About ME:
My friends call me Berna, I am 29 years old, still single but I a have loving partner for 8 years. His name is Jammy and we're still counting for an additional hundred years. Taking photos and traveling are the most pleasurable things that I do. Ooooops ! Before I forget I love shoes and can’t live without coffee. Recently I started scrapbooking, and I realized that the photos that I had taken are best coalesced with a scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

What a cool & colorful LO! Love the clustering of flowers.

Lee i. said...

love those handcut flowers and strips. very well-executed.