Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smiley

Zabeth says, KAYA!

I made two layouts for the challenge but I think this layout is much prettier than the other one. Anyway thank you Marj for the 2nd challenge for I was able to use all of my remaining stash.

Here is the layout while the other one is in my blog. Thank you for looking.


Journaling:

I like bringing smiles to peoples' faces-Jai Rodriguez.
I always loved to smile and smile in my post. I smiles without any reasons. I know it help me to looked pretty and young. Most smiles are started by another smile so keep on smiling too.

Materials Used:

Rekindled Moments Flower, Prima Flower, Yellow Violet green brads, Bay book stencil alphas, DCWV papers, Visual Creation papers, Foam Smiley, Stabilo black pen, Red Ink. Sailor cream pen.

Technique Used:
Cutting, layering and doodle.

About Me:
Zabeth for shot Mother to Grace Kelly and wife of Charles. Very busy mom with lots responsibilities. View of my work at http://elizabethtangochuico.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

what a great LO! as bright as the pic....great smile you got there!

Candy said...

CUTE!!! Bagay sa SMILEY!!!

Lee i. said...

love your photo here. and yes, the negative space worked. is that a doodle? galing!

Anonymous said...

I love the smiley icon in there, zabeth :)