Sunday, November 9, 2008

Repeat

Diane says, KAYA!

Whew... I made it.

I started this LO last November 6 but never got to finish it until this afternoon. I thought I won't be able to submit today but here it is. This LO is inspired by Nisa Fiin's LO in We Dare You book. I badly need to make a LO like hers because most of the time I am depressed and I self pity a lot. I need to frame this LO and hang on our room so that I have a reminder that life is beautiful to spend self pity-ing right? Always think positive, negative thinking makes you old and ugly.

Journaling:
i am cool. i am pretty. i am expressive. i am creative. i am good in photoshop. i am a good photographer. i don't smoke. i am a designer. i have a lot of friends. i can twist my tongue vertically. i am earning. i am loved. i sound good in singing. i am blessed. i am alive.

Materials Used:
DCWV Cardstock, SEI pps, MM pps, buttons, Maya Road Birds of a Feather chipboard, Ribbon, Scenic Route Label Sticker, K and Company Die cut tags, fabric brads, Steadler Triplus Pen, Uniball Signo White Pen, Stickles, MM staple, MM acrylic Paint, AC thickers, Heart brad, Jenni Bowlin Rubons.

Techniques Used:
doodling, punching on paper, painting.

About ME:
I am Diane, 25 years old from Bicol, Philippines. I am happily married to Jun for 4 years going 5 this November. Blessed with an angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale. He is my inspiration to scrap. I make scrapbooks because of him and I want to continue scrapping for him. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I am also a proud owner of Nikon D80 and I am still learning how to use it. I hope to scrap more beautiful photos this time. To know me more and be updated on my life please visit my blogs A handful of Surprises and My Paper Scraps. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Beautiful LO Diane! Love all the buttons & circles you used. Glad you made it!

Lee i. said...

those buttons are so yummy. and great idea to repeat the circles in the ribbon itself. love the LO and the sentiment it conveys.