Sunday, November 9, 2008

Merry Christmas

Marissa says, KAYA!

Journaling:
Child of Mine: I miss your being a little girl.
I miss dressing you up in frilly dresses with satin bows and sashes.
Bur forever and always you are MY gift under the tree.

Materials Used:
Lace border punch [Martha Stewart]; papers, swirls, tag, and flower [Me & My Big Ideas Christmas specialty pack]; liquid glue [Scotch]; foam dots [Sticky Doos]; sticky bling [Claire's Boutique]; journaling tag [Blue Awning by K&Co]; Child of Mine mini tag [Sharon Ann/Deja Views]; holiday ribbon [Michael's Arts & Crafts Store]

Techniques:
Nothing much, just cutting and glueing.

About ME:
Busy making mini albums as Christmas gifts for teen girls who want one, and whose mommies don't know how to [ha-ha, as if I do]!

Anxious to find out what Marj's next challenge will be.

Drooling over the Christmas supplies Archiver's has to offer.

Waiting for 50% off coupons from Hobby Lobby so I could buy more BG packs.

Staring at my clear stamps deciding when to use them. [Alright... I think the mini albums are a good excuse to practice using those stamps and they won't know a mistake even when they see one. Shhhh.... ]

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Nice LO. I love that Martha Stewart punch. I'm planning to get one too.

tnapay said...

hi tita marisa. :) lovely chritmas layout. cannot use PS still until now, mababa pa RAM ng pc ko. :( kaya trad na muna ako, but i kept the lessons you sent me {for future digiLOs} :)

Lee i. said...

lovely colors and i just loe that big xmas bow and tag. ang ganda. at may handcutting effect ka pa ha.