Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FAMILY SNOW FUN

Ching says, KAYA!

I love this final challenge ! I haven’t made any double page layout since I joined the Challenges. Thanks Marj. I enjoyed making this double page layout.





Journaling:
In winter, snow fall brings out the child in all of us, as we have snow-ball fights, make angels in the snow, flopping on sleds and tobogganing.

The weather was cold that day. It was nice to see the white snow. I planned an afternoon of snow-fun outside with my dad and sister. We bundled up with loosely layered clothing, under a waterproof coat, fur-line gloves, wooly hats, boots and scarves. A day of fun in the snow was enjoyable as everybody was warm and comfortable.

My dad was sledding on a nice, but not too steep a hill. My sister and I enjoyed snow- ball fights. After an enjoyable cold past time, we shivered into the house where my mom had hot chocolate drinks for all of us.

Materials Used:
Me & My Big Ideas pattern paper, The Paper Company cardstock and vellum, Colorbok chipboard letters, Making Memories label holder and brads, Scotch double sided tape,
Photo sticker square, Ribbons, Fibers.

Techniques:
Paper tearing, layering, matting

About Me:
My name is Ching, a SAHM to a 16 year old son, married to a wonderful man. We live on the southeast coast of USA. I started scrapbooking in 2004, but like most, I have more supplies than pages, done. I eagerly begun scrapping again when I joined the PinoySrapbookers group on January 2008 and quickly did some albums of layouts for my family. I love to make double layouts with 2 to 4 photos each.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ang bilis!!! I like all the embellishments you've used.

Roxannee

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Lovely LO Ms. Ching! Wow you're really fast! 2 pages pa yan ha. I haven't even started mine.

marking said...

Wow so quick and yet so nice.

CraftFairy said...

Lovely! I just blinked and there it is! Love how you pulled all the colors together; and the overall layout is well balanced! great job!

Chiqui said...

Lovely layout! You are so fast, I'm still trying to figure out what pics to use.

Anonymous said...

Yay, first pages up! :) These are lovely, Ching! I like the ribbon beneath the title best... sobra syang fit sa theme.

Candy said...

Ang ganda naman talaga ng LO mo, Ching!!! Parang ang sarap tumalon sa photos para makilaro!!!

CHING said...

Thanks Ladies for the wonderful comments !!!

Anonymous said...

nice one! ang bilis talaga :)