Sunday, November 30, 2008

Girls just wanna have FUN

Chiqui say, Kaya!

This is the 4th double pager I’ve done in my entire scrapping life! I've had these pics printed out for quite sometime, & actually intended to use it for a spread. Thanks to the final Kaya challenge for this month, I was finally able to scrap these pics.





Journaling:Two girls, one big playground, lots of balls & slides: these surely spell out F-U-N! (Fun Ranch, July 2008)

Materials Used:DCWV cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Get Happy & Hey Sunshine pps; KI lave cardstock (disco ball red hot); Cosmo Cricket cardstock stickers; Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas; Karen foster squishes; Creative Imaginations letter stickers; Fancy pants chipboard alphas; Jenny Bowlin die cut label sticker & ticket stars; Making Memories 5th avenue colorboard stickers; Judikins diamond glaze; American Crafts slick writer; Making Memories paint; others: bling, cystal brads, buttons.

About ME:
I’m Chiqui Gutierrez, part time pediatrician, full time wife & mother to 2 girls (Julia is 6 & Ally is 2). I’ve been scrapping since July 2007 & enjoying it immensely. You can see more of me & my layouts at my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com. See you!

1 comment:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Fun LO indeed! Love the bright colors you used.