Friday, November 7, 2008

Dark Bride

Bjay says, KAYA!

Aah, ribbons! I was never this girly but I guess the time will come that I will have to try ribbon sand put them onto my layouts. So thanks for the push, Marj! I think I'm going to do this again.


Journaling:
You didn't just look the part. You owned it, Tffee girl... and you won the top prrize again! Trick or Treat '08

Materials Used:
Luxe, Crate Paper & Scenic Route pps; UBL alpha rub-ons, Uniball Signo and Aqualip pens, chipboards: Americn Crafts, ribbon from Carolina's Megamall

Techniques:
Doodled the spider web and the running stitch around the base matting.

About ME:
This is my first time to use just two prominent papers in my layout! Pwede din pala. And I think the spider lost its way, kasi nahulog siya from the web. Haha. Know more about what I blabber about HERE.

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

That bow is just perfect where it is Bjay. Love this LO.

Mia Castrillo said...

Galing naman ni Tita Bjay! I'm sure ikaw ang nag make up. Hehehe! Love that spider. :-)

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Cool LO Bjay! I love it!