Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Time

Me-anne says, KAYA!

I lost my mojo to scrap for about a month now, but I just cant seem not to ignore the fun in here in Kaya- I made this layout in the nick of time. Thanks Marj for this inspiring challenge.


Journaling:
One Friday afternoon, 26 Sept.2007 I let our daughters Mj and Hannah wear their favorite bathing suits which they will wear for the following day's outing in Splash Mountain in Sta. Rosa Laguna.

Funny thing was they wore it so nicely that when I decided to take their pictures...the post with gay and it was truly a Fun Time!!!

Materials Used:
Bazzil CS, DCWV Nana Kids boarder, Been There Done That PPS, Sassafras Boarder, Imagination Projects Coasters, KI Stickers, Foofala Bottons, Jenni Bowlin Journaling Cards, Ribbon and HOTP Summer Fabric Stickers

Techniques:
use of glitters, and handcutting

About ME:
Know more of me at http://meannesworld.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Welcome back to your Mojo! What a fun LO!

Lee i. said...

ang cute ng mga bata. pang-super model talaga. may pouty-pouty lips pa. love the edged papers