Friday, November 7, 2008

Limited Edition Love

Cookie says, KAYA!

I think many of you saw this picture on my blog. This was my almost forgotten picture of me and Harvey. I accidentally saw this on one of my file folders when i was looking for a Christmas photo to use. I really love this picture... Harvey is so adorable in it. And good thing Marj's challenge came in. I really love her pages especially with those big gorgeous ribbons on it. I've been wanting to try to make one too! Here's my take at the 1st challenge.


Journaling:
This boy is my life... I cannot imagine a day without seeing his cheerful face. I cant imagine a day without me hearing him say, "mommy, i love you!" I cannot imagine not feeling his small hugs and kisses. I love this boy so much!

Techniques:
Distressing, painting, stamping

Materials Used:
Teresa Collins Travelogue PPs; MM 5th avenue diecuts; kaisercrafts Blings; Prima Flower; Kaiser Acrylic paint; Colorbox Black ink; KI Memories Chipboards

About ME:
I'm Cookie Aguilar, 30 years old and a SAHM to a super poser boy named Harvey. I love this hobby so much!!! and Im really having a blast creating pages! To see more of me, visit me here.

8 comments:

Lee i. said...

Love the black patterned papers and that striped ribbon. Amazing how the many patterns went well together. And of course, that one color is the perfect addition. Idol ka talaga, Cookie.

Mia Castrillo said...

Such a cutie picture of you and Harvey! Love how you used all those black pages with the blue green (or is it teal?) contrast. Tama si Lee, idol ka talaga! :-)

Anonymous said...

love the play of all the B&W pps here! chaka yung contrast, panalo :)

... chaka yung batang naka-barong, cute :) hihi.

Anonymous said...

ano ba sis -- wala ka na bang powers to have a bad layout -- galing galing - love the dimension on this layout and the ribbon element just capped it all of!

marking said...

Cookie! Love everything- the color, the patterns, your picture and especially the way you put the ribbon an bow.

CraftFairy said...

Love that perfect bow and the color combination you used! TFS

Gracie Ann Tan said...

WOW! The black & white with the touch of green looks so beautiful. The whole LO is just great! Galing talaga ni Idol Cookie!

Khei de Dios said...

love the how all patterns mixed and that teal was just so perfect... tama sila idol ka talaga!