Sunday, November 16, 2008

Forever and a Day

Ems says, KAYA!

I love this challenge since I want to grow into this kind of style...more negative spaces in my LOs so that the focus is the picture/s...and well, less embellies mean less cost per LO right? ;o)


Journaling:
We love you "FOREVER AND A DAY"...always remember that Alexa!

Materials Used:
KI Memories, Collage Press, DCWV, Luxe Designs, CI patterned papers; Hambly Prints transparency; K&CO & Colorbox chipboards; Prima flowers; FP tag; ribbons, ric-rac, blings, fiber & mesh

About ME:
Hi! I'm Ems! With 45+ LOs to date since January 2008, I'm glad that I'm living up with my self-imposed goal of finishing at least 1 LO a week. This is a far cry from my usual 1-LO a month the past years. I still have less than 2 months to go to mark it as "accomplished". Hope I will keep it up with all these Christmas activities coming up...PLUS meeting deadlines and targets at work.

6 comments:

Lee i. said...

love how you used the patterned papers, and those photos are so cute.

Candy said...

This LO is great, Ems!!! Love how you layered the "few" embellies, plus the corner paper gives it an added "oomph!"

Mia Castrillo said...

how nice to see your layouts again! galing naman ng layered look mo! pati embellishments well placed. love this super duper!

Anonymous said...

yiheee... resurrected! :) love this one!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

love your layered embies Ems!

Anonymous said...

cute ni alexa -- parang nakikita ko si oliver na pinag halo na ems hahhahah,.. great layout dear --- bagay sa iyo ang minimalist,...