Sunday, November 9, 2008

Momma's Joy

Tna says, KAYA!

This is going to be the first time that I'll actually send in a layout inspired by a Kaya challenge. Being a working mom, I usually end up setting aside pages that only get to the conceptualization stage. But challenges and contests motivate me to get these pages done. I am not into the winning (but it would really be pleasing to win, of course), but just having a finished layout added to my album, for me, is already a job well done.


Journaling:
daddy & joaquin + silly faces & perfect timing
is equal to momma's joy

Materials Used:
Black DCWV and kraft cardstock; felt shapes; a 2-cm ribbon; AC Thickers Lax; MM tiny alphas; gold thread; white posies; black acrylic paint; Scenic Route rubon; Inksentials white pen; black gem; dymo.

Techniques Used:
paper cutting for the background shape, sewing, paper tearing, and inking.

About ME:
am kristina. tna to many. mom to 6-year-old-joaquin and partner to ruben. my boys are often my scrapping subjects. simple everyday activities surely becomes interesting as long as these boys are together. they are indeed my joy.

i have always been crafty much like my sister and my mother. and i started scrapbooking in 2004, making the most of scrapbooking materials that i can find in local bookstores until i stumbled upon the scrappin mom site and the ever-growing local scrapbooking resources in 2007. since then, it has become an addiction (in a nice way, i guess - heehee) and it also became my stress reliever.

know more about me at tnapay.blogspot.com ~ thanks :)

6 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Haha. Your boys are really cool subjects. Game na game silang pareho. Glad to see you joining. Ganda ng LO mo! :)

Candy said...

Nice concept, Tna! That photograph cracks me up!

Benga said...

kraft!!! my favorite! at bagay na bagay sya sa red, kakaaliw tlga ang mag-ama mo, great moment to scrap :)

tnapay said...

thank you girls. :) i am touched by your comments. those boys are really funny. and i enjoy scrapping their silly pictures. thank you for taking time to comment. :)

Lee i. said...

love the blacks and the reds and the kraft. quite unexpected that, but it worked! cute ng mag-ama hahaha.

tnapay said...

thanks lee. :) i didn't know where else to place the combination of red and black. aliw na aliw ako ngayon sa kraft. you might be seeing more of it (sana lang di kayo magsawa, hihi).

super kulit ng 2 yan lalo na when a camera is involved.