Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gift

Tna says, KAYA!

I don't know why I simply cannot get my hands off of those kraft cardstocks. This page was sitting on my table, originally on a black background cardstock, but I couldn't get myself to put it all together. It was when I replaced the background with a kraft cardstock that my hands came to life.



Journaling:
you are the greatest gift

Materials Used:
Kraft & black cardstock;PPs: Fancypants, AAS; felt; ribbons; rikrak; AC Thickers giggles; Studio G & Inque Boutique stamps; Pebbles Inc. chalks; Versacraft white; buttons; twine; Dymo; gems

Techniques Used:
A bit of distressing, a bit of stamping, a bit of chalking, a bit of inking and mostly paper/felt cutting.

About ME:
am kristina. tna to many. mom to 6-year-old-joaquin and partner to ruben. my boys are often my scrapping subjects. simple everyday activities surely becomes interesting as long as these boys are together. they are indeed my joy. i have always been crafty much like my sister and my mother. and i started scrapbooking in 2004, making the most of scrapbooking materials that i can find in local bookstores until i stumbled upon the scrappin mom site and the ever-growing local scrapbooking resources in 2007. since then, it has become an addiction (in a nice way, i guess - heehee) and it also became my stress reliever. know more about me at tnapay.blogspot.com ~ thanks :)

7 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Love your Christmast LO Tna! I have been wanting to use some Kraft CS but haven't gotten the chance to buy some yet. Ang Ganda kasi tignan and I love the simplicity of it. I like how you arranged your elements too! Very well done! :)

Donna Espiritu said...

hi tna! great page and love your take on the challenge!

tnapay said...

thank you so much taking time to comment. :-D saw both your pages too and they are very pretty layouts. :-)

Candy said...

Uy, inggit ako, Tna at may magandang Christmas LO ka na kaagad!!!

Lee i. said...

daming details and yet litaw pa din ang negative space. ganda ng LO at parang gusto ko na din mag-hoarding ng ktaft paper!!!

Anonymous said...

ganda nito, tna! I am so loving the details! :)

tnapay said...

thanks so much. :)

candy: uu, sana masustain ko xmas layout-ing para mascrap na mga previous xmas pictures. :)

lee: you will love kraft. :-D

bjay: thank you for the compliment. :-D visited your site too and i am loving the inspirations i see there. :-D