Friday, November 14, 2008

Pistachio

Donna says, KAYA!
Rummaging through my photos, I saw this one. I was eating a bag of pistachio nuts when I took this photo. Pistachio is my favorite of all and second to that is watermelon seeds!! I am not sure also if this layout gave justice to the 2nd challenge of Marj hehehe I'm not a negative space kind of scrapper. I tried very hard not to put stuff in this one lol! :D Thanks for looking!


Journaling:
I LOVE NUTS! And pistachio is on top of my list. Second to that are watermelon seeds. I could eat these everyday...every minute...for HOURS! Yummy!
Materials:
Scenic Route pps, Fancy Pants pps, Bazzill cs, DCWV pp, corrugated cardboard, AL buttons, AC thickers, DCWV letter stickers, Cloud 9 stickers, Heidi Grace stickers, MM heart brad, staples, pen for journaling and doodling.
Techniques:
Paper tearing and doodling (as usual heehee)

About ME:

My name is Donna Espiritu. I design for My Little Attic, Scrapbooks Hawaii, Black Magic sketches and Dixie Pieces - Digital.
More of me here, MY SCRAPBOX.

12 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

I love the rugged look of your LO Donna! Ang galing mo talaga when it comes to that distressed style. I love pistachos too lalo na as an ice cream flavor. :)

Anonymous said...

we are sisters in terms of scrapping -- lagi puno -- great take ha! galing as always!

Anonymous said...

I love the creative way you made use of torn paper, Donna! Pareho kayo ng mom ko, she snacks constantly on pistachios too!

Donna Espiritu said...

hehehe thank you po mga kapatid! :D

actually, am eating butong-pakwan while blogging atm heehee :D

Chiqui said...

ang galing mo talaga sa distressed look! Turuan mo ako. hehe.

Roxannee said...

Hey scrappy donna! This is refreshing! The greens are just cool to the eye! nagutom ako sa nuts.

Roxannee said...

Hey scrappy donna! This is refreshing! The greens are just cool to the eye! nagutom ako sa nuts.

tnapay said...

very very nice layout donna. :-) love the dominance of green in it. liked the staples the most. :-D

Candy said...

Iba ka talaga, Donna! Iba ang kalibre mo, 'day!!! BOW ako! BOW, BOW, BOW!!!

Lee i. said...

only nut can take a photo of nuts, make an LO of it, and make everything looj good. hahaha. love those torn pieces and staples.made the netaive space look more interesting.

Anonymous said...

ay, kung ako gagawa ng mga distressing na iyan - basura ang kakahinatnan :)

but you did a wonderful job, donz. ganda! pagaya, ha :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

yummy and pretty LO!