Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Time

Cel says, KAYA!

Because I have plenty of free time this week, I decided to make a layout for this week's challenge really early. I have been meaning to use my old scrap supplies so here's the result of my efforts.


Journaling:
Christmas time is definitely family time. And what a nice time to see my cousin Ate Mari and her small family all together. Holiday 2007.

Materials Used:
CS and PP {All About Scrapbooking}, tag {Making Memories}, buttons {Fancy Pants}, alpha {AC Thickers, Making Memories}, epoxy stickers {Craft Express}, pen {Sakura}.

About ME:
I am a senior associate in a public accounting firm. I became addicted to this hobby in 2007. Most of my layouts are about my friends, family, and me and bf of more than 10 years, Ivan. I am also very interested in photography and plan to join a beginners class in the near future. I hope I'd get to know you all and attend the EBs hopefully if its close to Quezon City. Do visit me at my blog http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

Lee i. said...

Love the simplicity and grace of this LO. Ang cute ng transparent buttons. just the perfect touch for this yummy LO.

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

so nice of u to make a layout for ur cousin. im pretty sure she was touched by how lovely the LO is.

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Nice LO. I like the transparent buttons din.

tnapay said...

you are fast cel. :) lovely layout and kainggit ka, napapaubos mo na ang scraps mo.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi cel! great take on the challenge! this is so cute!!

Candy said...

Great Christmas LO, Cel!!! Inggit na inggit ako kasi challenge ang season na ito sa akin e!

Anonymous said...

i love the whimsy of the transparent buttons! cute :)