Thursday, November 20, 2008

B is for...

Issa says Kaya!

Another favorite technique of mine is this week's challenge...distressing! Thanks again Marj! I did tearing and inking on this page, I also sanded the edges of my photos to add more distressed look. I scrapped my kids' beach experience and their bonding moments.



Journaling:
B is for... Blessings, Brother, Boys, Beach, Bonding and Bestfriend!

Materials Used:
Bazill black cardstock, DCWV cardstocks, Anne Griffin shells pps, corrugated board, blessings ribbons, Miss Elizabeth's epoxy letter stickers, K & Company embossed word stickers, Provocraft shell stickers, MM letter stickers, BG Wilma chipboard letter B, Ranger crackle paint, MM acrylic paint, Colorbox chalk ink, and Ranger glossy accents.

Technique Used:
Paper tearing, inking, and sanding.

About Me:
Hi! I'm Issa Lucido, a stay at home mommy to my two boys Luigi, 15 and Lorenzo, 4 1/2 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! The art itself, shopping of yummy stash and the friends I meet along. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and since then I became hooked. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

Candy said...

Ganda naman talaga, Idol Issa! Elegant, memorable, eye-catching, creative... I can go on and on! Pang-magazine na ito, a!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

This is nice Issa. Very neatly done kahit may distressed look.

CraftFairy said...

This is one pretty beach LO! Love the torn paper and the highlight you did behind the "B"

Anonymous said...

I love your title work Issa my dear! Ganda nitong page mo. Idol ka talaga!

marking said...

love the dark CS. makes your photos pop

Donna Espiritu said...

great layout issa!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda, issa! ang linis ng execution even with the numerous embellies used :)