Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Faves at 25

Diane says, KAYA!

Distressing is my fave technique right now. I love paper tearing and inking. I inked the edges of the LO with Tim Holtz distress ink and then I used the Heidi Swapp distresser to make it like an old paper. I also teared a circle shape to the pp and then crumpled it and then layered it to make a flower.

Thanks Marj for this challenge! This LO is another AAM page of mine. I am compiling pages for my AAM Album.


Journaling:
1. Photography
2. Kiss from hubby
3. Nikon D80
4. Mango Shake
5. ABBA Music
6. etsy.com
7. Cookie Java
8. PRIMA Flowers
9. Digital Scrapbooking
10. Twitter
11. Lasagna
12. Vacations
13. Cheese
14. Doodling
15. Motorcycle Adventure
16. flickr.com
17. Blogging
18. AUGUST
19. Havaianas
20. Blush on
21. Photobooks
22. Paper Scrapbooking
23. BDJ Planner
24. Boracay
25. Fruits

Materials:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Basic Grey Boxer Wide Tie, Sassafralass pocket full of Rosies Secret Garden, Sassafralass My dearest Fawnd of You, SassafralassPocket Full of Rosies Alphabets, SassafralassPocket Full of Rosies Stickers, AC Thickers Chit Chat Chestnut, AC mini marks, Sakura Pen, Zig Pen, Sassafralass In a Stitch Flowers, Simple Joy ribbon/string, Flower Bling, Paper Clip, Staple, AAS Ric Rac, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Prima Flower Center Bling.

Techniques Used:
Paper tearing, crumpling, inking, doodling.

About ME:
I am Diane, 25 years old from Bicol, Philippines. I am happily married to Jun for 4 years going 5 this November 29th. Blessed with an angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale. He is my inspiration to scrap. I make scrapbooks because of him and I want to continue scrapping for him. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I am also a proud owner of Nikon D80 and I am still learning how to use it. I hope to scrap more beautiful photos this time. To know me more and be updated on my life please visit my blogs A handful of Surprises and My Paper Scraps. Thank you so much!

8 comments:

Roxannee said...

Thanks Diane I like the way you used the string and the colour blue!!!

Anonymous said...

diane,
you edit so well -- the photo is so good,.. and you design so well - this is a layout worth scraplifting ---- so inspirational,..

marking said...

good idea for an AAM album

Donna Espiritu said...

love the blue hues and the simplicity of this layout diane!

CraftFairy said...

Awesome, Diane! This is so elegantly cool to the eyes! Love the paper combinations you sued for the flowers. Pa-lift, ha?

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Beautiful work Diane! And what a pretty picture of you. Nice to know 25 more things about you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! Your comments are appreciated! Joanne and Marissa feel free to scraplift my LO.

Anonymous said...

such a funky LO! love it :)