Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Love That We Have...

Cookie says, KAYA!

Wow this week's challenge was really a challenge for me. Im not use to creating layouts based on this criteria. Im not really a Negative Space scrapper. In fact this is my 2nd Lo. I did not finish the first layout i did for this challenge. but anyway, I've decided to scrap this photos of me and Henry. I'm just so happy that he is my husband.

Journaling:
the love that we have has stood the test of time, has won over life's battles, has conquered each other's fears... Yup, that's why I'm so thankful for the kind of love that we have.

Materials used:
Pink paisely vintage moon pps, Pink Paisely Rubons; Hambly rubons, Buzz and Bloom Chipboard heart; Ac Thickers; TH Grungeboard; AL Silver Ink; Pebeo 3d paint

Techniques used:
painting

About ME:
I'm Cookie Aguilar, 30 years old and a SAHM to a super poser boy named Harvey. I love this hobby so much!!! and Im really having a blast creating pages! To see more of me, visit me here.

7 comments:

Candy said...

Love this LO, Cookie! Your journal is also very sweet!

Lee i. said...

hay, cookie. you're the only one i know that has to respond to a challenge that is so radically different from your usual (dimension/layer filled los) and still keep your own style! this is so cookie...even with the negative space.

marking said...

Hi Cookie. I know why your son is so great at posing and smiling for the camera --- you and your hubby are such smiling happy persons as seen from this photo. Grat LO

Khei de Dios said...

sabi ko sau maganda pa rin labas ng LO mo e.... hehe... well deserved to be called 2nd SM Idol! ganda...

Anonymous said...

love this, cooks! para kayong si guy & pip or vi & bot - cute :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Sabi mo hindi maganda page mo? OK naman ah and its sooo nice, as usual!

tnapay said...

hihi, we wouln'd expect anything less from the idol kahit na ilang pirasong items lang ang gamit...maganda pa rin. :)