Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Maggie Wants to Rock

Issa says, KAYA!

Hi everyone! We didn't go to school today because I wasn't feeling well, but after a pain reliever pill, I started to scrap! Here's my week 1 entry for Marj's challenge. This little Rocker is my niece Maggie from California, she just turned 8 last September and she had a "Hanna Montana Rock Star" party.


Materials Used:
DCWV Rockstar pps, some cardstocks for the die cut titles, fushia ribbon, glittered glue, journaling tag, and AC thickers vinyl and foam letter stickers.

About ME:
Issa Lucido, SAHM to two boys Luigi, 14 and Lorenzo, 4 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! I love to scrap my kids' experiences and happenings. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and became hooked since 2006. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good feminine + hard rock composition, issa. I like :)

marking said...

Hi Issa, wow a chance to make a girly LO. Nice combination

CHING said...

Hi Issa, Its beautiful ! I love the way you layered the photos to the pattern paper!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

salamat po sa inyo!

Anonymous said...

Hi issa, great LO. nice how you mixed dark and pink colors :) the bow is such a perfect accent to the LO. :)

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

the LO is really super cool! IT ROCKS! and the bow u made matches ur style! galing!

Chiqui said...

The pink bow is the perfect feminine touch!

Lee i. said...

I wouldn't have believed it were possible, but that bow works with the rock images like it was meant to be there. Yeah, i can rock and be a girl, too!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

This LO really rocks!