Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bath Time Fun

Janis says, KAYA!

Kept this one simple. I wanted to see if I could use tearing and distressing techniques on baby layouts and still maintain that fresh, not too ancient feeling (you know what I mean?). Parang pwede naman pala.


Journaling:
Nat and Phil love playing in the tub together with rubber duckie!

Materials Used:
Papers by AAS, DCWV, Craft Express, AAS brads, buttons and chipboards, cuttlebug foam diecuts (You're not the Boss of Me, circle from Harmony, Sliders), ribbon

About ME:
I am http://thereluctantscrapper.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Candy said...

Hehehe! I like this a lot, Janis! The kids are just too cute!!!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

This is really cute Janis! I love the colors too.

tnapay said...

{Giggle} The first words that came to mine when I firs saw your layout was CUTE and COLORS. Love the combination of cute in your pictures and in the colors. :)

CraftFairy said...

What a fun LO! Love the title portion. TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love your title work Janis! Galing! The photos are adorable!

Donna Espiritu said...

love the bright and fun colors!

Anonymous said...

cute, janis! love the pop of green in there :)