Sunday, November 16, 2008

i.d. pics

Honey says, KAYA!

Here is the LO I made for Kaya week 2. I really enjoyed doing this LO. It was quick, very refreshing, and a first for me as I haven't done anything with this much negative space, LOL.

These are school ID pictures of my sons and I find that these pictures capture their personality quite accurately. The older one is serious and sulky while the younger one is charming and bubbly - complete opposites.


Journaling:

Today you are you that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you. - Dr. Seuss

Materials Used:
MM ledger bookkeeper pp, Sassa pocket full of rosies border, MM paint, AC thickers, Fancy pants rub-ons and button.

About ME:
Hi, I'm Honey, 30 years old. Mother to Adi and Anton and wife to Louis. I started scrapbooking in July 2007 and have been addicted to it ever since. It was actually my husband who pushed me into this craft. Well, sort of. He has been nagging me for years to put our children's pictures in albums and me being me, I decided to take it a step further just to shut him up, LOL. Well, the single step further developed into a lot of steps forward and that's how I got into scrapbooking!

6 comments:

Candy said...

Great LO, Honey!!! NIce idea to use ID photos for the paper, bagay na bagay, pati ang alphas!

Lee i. said...

thanks honey for joining. and i must say i love that dr. seuss quote! i agree with candy, bagay lahat. even the painting worked.

Benga said...

wow! cool way to create an LO using ID photos! I did mine as well but added flair using chipboard coz I found it boring but yours is fab! i like the way you added paint as a background, and the layers of rubons and thickers! great composition!

Anonymous said...

hi, honey! clever use of the ledger. you gave me an idea :)

love the paint action too!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

HI Honey! Kamusta ka na? This is a nice page, as usual!

Honey D. Young said...

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the comments. Its nice to be back on the scrapbooking scene,hehe.